Two Days of Learning and Connecting with leading
Tudor historians, bloggers, and podcasters.
Registration is free.
What *is* the Tudor Summit?
The Tudor Summit is a two day online event bringing together Tudor history enthusiasts from all over the world to connect with each other, and listen to interviews and lectures from some of the leading Tudor History historians, bloggers, and podcasters. With lecture topics ranging from Tudor women, scandals, medicine, and more, we have a jam packed, and engaging agenda!
The event will be broadcast live on March 3 and 4, starting at 4pm UK time, and registration is free to attend live!
Here's a list of the speakers as of January 19:
- Claire Ridgway - The Anne Boleyn Files
- David Crowther - The History of England Podcast
- Rebecca Larson - Tudors Dynasty
- Deborah Roil - Tudor Times
- Matthew Lewis - Author of The Survival of the Princes in the Tower
- Heather Teysko - Renaissance English History Podcast
- Janet Wertman - Author of Jane the Quene
- Cassidy Cash - That Shakespeare Girl
- Seamus O'Caellaigh - Author of Pustules, Pestilence and Pain: Tudor Treatments and Ailments of Henry VIII
- Adrienne Dillard - Author of Cor Rotto: A Novel of Catherine Carey
REGISTER NOW FOR LIVE ACCESS ON MARCH 3 and 4
Sign up now to reserve your spot for the live event on March 3 and 4. Spaces are limited, and will go quickly, so make sure you sign up now.
And Yes! The Summit talks will be available for two weeks after they have been broadcast! So even if you can't watch live, go ahead and register and you can watch afterwards.
**Please note that you will need to check your email and confirm that you have truly registered. This prevents spam registrations.**
Before the Summit, feel free to join the Facebook Group, and interact with other Tudor history enthusiasts online!
Your digital information will only be shared with the organizers of the Summit.
Once you register you'll receive an automatic email with more information. As the day gets closer, we'll continue to update you and send a final agenda with times and speaker order!
Remember, all you need to take part is an internet connection, and an interest in Tudor history. We can't wait to see you there!